Roll over image to zoom in
Alda Ceramic Coated Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Alda Ceramic Coated Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm
This gorgeous casserole dish is coated with high grade porcelain that is a 100% safe. Made by Alda, it has an attractive and modern design in a beautiful shade of red; the dish comes with a lid. The metal disc fused to the bottom ensures heat is distributed in an even and efficient manner, while the ceramic coating increases heat conductivity.
- Made of aluminium and coated with high quality porcelain for a super strong and scratch resistant surface
- 100% safe ceramic glaze that is hygienic and bacteria resistant
- Ceramic coating is a superior heat conductor and is resistant to high temperatures
- Ceramic coating is easy to clean and is highly resistant to chipping, cracking and staining. It absorbs odour, moisture and flavour
- Suitable for all types of cooking including induction based cooking
- No hot spots on the pan as the core is made of soft aluminium
- Has a metal disc fused to the base for more efficient heat distribution, anti-sagging and making it induction friendly
- Fitted with cool touch bakelite handle
- Comes with a glass lid
- Capacity - 2.5L
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- This cookware is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- Diameter x Height - 20 x 9.5 cm
- Before using for the first time, wash the cookware with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Match the cookware piece to the size of the burner and ensure the flame touches the bottom of the cookware only.
- Low to medium heat offers the best cooking performance; use heat at maximum temperature only for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Only use silicone or nylon spatulas and utensils and ensure to never cut on the cookware surface.
- Soak stubborn food debris in hot soapy water and use a non-abrasive sponge to gently scrub.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly after washing and towel-dry with a clean cloth.
- This cookware is not dishwasher safe.
- Do not use scissors, knives or other sharp objects as they damage the surface and void your warranty.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh cleaning agents.
- Store cookware separate if space permits. Do not stack cookware, as direct ceramic to metal contact can damage it.
- Do not allow the cookware to heat up to high temperatures while empty.
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Hard Anodised Griddle Pan Black - 26 cm, Price: ₹ 1521