Roll over image to zoom in
Alda Die Cast Crepe Pan Red - 26 cm
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Alda Die Cast Crepe Pan Red - 26 cm
Make perfectly cooked crepes with this hard-anodised crepe pan by Alda. The gently sloping sides make it comfortable and convenient to cook and flip the crepe over with ease. Smartly designed, this pan is made of die cast aluminium and has a thicker bottom that not only helps with efficient cooking, but also retains heat better and consumes less energy. Extremely safe to use, resistant to bacteria and with a 100% naturally made cooking surface, it ensures you eat healthily.
- Made of excellent quality die cast aluminium
- Made with five layers - ceramic coating on the innermost layer, ceramic under layer, aluminium core, another ceramic under layer and a heat distributing external layer of ceramic coating
- Has a ceramic coating that is made from Ecolon, which is an environmental friendly ceramic coating made from earth’s natural minerals
- This coating makes the product resistant to chipping, cracking and staining
- Has been designed with varied thickness on the sides, bottom and edges to ensure optimal heating
- Comes fitted with a seamlessly integrated cool-touch Bakelite handle
- Has a Special Anti-Distortion Metal Disc that is fused to the base for better heat distribution; it does not sag and makes the cookware induction friendly
- Can be used on a stove top, in conventional ovens, on barbecue grills and on induction cooktops
- Does not emit PFOA and is lead and cadmium free
- Completely food safe and is guaranteed against release of any toxic fumes
- Hygienic and resistant to bacteria
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- This cookware is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- Diameter - 26 cm
- Before using for the first time, wash the cookware with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Match the cookware piece to the size of the burner and ensure the flame touches the bottom of the cookware only.
- Low to medium heat offers the best cooking performance; use heat at maximum temperature only for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Only use silicone or nylon spatulas and utensils and ensure to never cut on the cookware surface.
- Soak the utensil in hot soapy water to remove stubborn stains / food debris and use a non-abrasive sponge to gently scrub.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly after washing and towel-dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not use scissors, knives or other sharp objects as they damage the surface and void your warranty.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh cleaning agents.
- Store cookware separately if space permits. Do not stack cookware, as direct ceramic to metal contact can damage it.
- Do not allow the cookware to heat up to high temperatures while empty.
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Hard Anodised Griddle Pan Black - 26 cm, Price: ₹ 1521