Roll over image to zoom in
Alda Enamel Coated Cast Iron Roaster Red - 30 cm
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Alda Enamel Coated Cast Iron Roaster Red - 30 cm
Designed in a bright shade of candy apple red, this roaster is made by Alda. The roaster is made cast iron and is coated with a high grade, durable and smooth white porcelain enamel. The enamel retains and distributes heat evenly and thoroughly to give a perfectly cooked dish. This cookware dish is great for roasting meat, vegetables and baking pies and other desserts. The porcelain enamel on the surface makes roasting easy as it maintains the same heat at the bottom and sides as well as the top, thereby giving even results.
- Made of cast iron
- Has superior heat distribution and retention for perfect and even cooking
- Has a durable and smooth white porcelain enamel surface is stick resistant and easy to clean
- Cook, bake and serve in same dish
- Suitable for all types of cooking and cuisines
- All heat source compatible including oven and induction
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- This cookware is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- Length x Breadth x Height - 30 x 24 x 6 cm
- Before using your cookware for the first time, hand-wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- To avoid injury always use protective mitts or cloth when handling hot cookware.
- Use only bamboo, wood, nylon or silicone utensils as metal may damage the cooking surface over time and void the warranty.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes such as immersing hot cookware in cold water; always let cookware cool before washing.
- Do not fill or submerge a hot pan in cold water as thermal shock can damage enamel surface and void the warranty.
- Do not put a hot pan in refrigerator before letting it cool down and vice-versa.
- A gradual low-to-medium heat setting yields the most even and best results for most cooking, frying and searing.
- Avoid knocking utensils on the rims or cutting food directly within the cookware, as this may permanently damage the enamel surface.
- Enamelled cast iron is extremely durable but may become damaged if accidentally dropped or knocked against another hard surface.
- Enamel surfaces are not suitable for dry cooking. Add a liquid, butter or oil to the bottom of the cookware prior to heating.
- Always lift cookware from the burner, do not slide as this causes scratches on the surface.
- Hand wash only to preserve the original finish.
- For stubborn food debris, soak cookware in hot and soapy water for half hour and gently clean with soft non-abrasive sponge; do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive chemicals.
- Never store the cookware when it is still damp. Allow it to dry thoroughly by placing the cookware in an airy space, away from moisture.
- Do not allow the cookware to heat up to high temperatures while empty.
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Hard Anodised Griddle Pan Black - 26 cm, Price: ₹ 1521