Roll over image to zoom in
Alda Non-stick Forged Cookware 5-Piece Set
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Alda Non-stick Forged Cookware 5-Piece Set
Sturdy and durable, this uniquely constructed and forged non-stick set is the perfect way to whip up a delicious meal with no hassle at all. The non-stick set comes with an ultra-hard Japanese Daikin coating that ensures longevity and resistance to wear and tear even after extensive use. The metal disc at the bottom ensures that food is cooked evenly and thoroughly and the cool-to-touch Bakelite handles keep your hands safe from burns while you cook. Given the enamelled exteriors that resist high temperatures and the 2 bamboo spatulas for convenience, it makes for a great gift as well.
- Set of 5 pieces
- Set includes 1 crepe pan, 2 fry pans & 2 bamboo spatulas
- Non-stick cookware with ultra-hard, non-sick Japanese Daikin coating, for additional resistance to wear and tear
- Has a Special Anti-Distortion Metal Disc that is fused to the base for better heat distribution; it does not sag and makes the cookware induction-friendly
- Cookware comes fitted with a seamlessly integrated cool-touch Bakelite handle
- Extra strong enamelled exterior that resists high temperatures and ensures longevity
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- This cookware is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- Crepe Pan: 26 cm
- 2 Fry Pans: 24 cm and 20 cm
- 2 Bamboo Spatulas
- Before using for the first time, wash the cookware with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry with soft cotton or linen cloth. Apply one tablespoon oil on the cookware after.
- Match the cookware piece to the size of the burner and ensure the flame touches the bottom of the cookware only. Always place cookware on firm, flat surfaces.
- Low to medium heat offers the best cooking performance in non-stick cookware. Keep the cooking temperature below 260 deg C at all times.
- Only use wooden, silicone, rubber, plastic, or nylon spatulas and utensils to ensure that the non-stick surface is not damaged.
- Do not expose the cookware to high heat and temperatures while empty.
- Wash thoroughly after every use to prevent carbonisation and residual food from sticking.
- Soak the utensil in hot soapy water to remove stubborn stains/debris, and use a non-abrasive sponge to scrub it gently. Make sure the cookware is completely cool before washing to ensure longevity.
- Do not use abrasive materials or harsh cleaning agents.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly after washing and towel-dry with a clean cloth.
- Store your cookware separately, if possible. Do not stack non-stick cookware on top of each other.
- Do not use scissors, knives or other sharp objects as they damage the surface and invalidate your warranty.
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Enamel Coated Cast Iron Roaster Red - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2990