Roll over image to zoom in
Alda Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Frying Pan - 20 cm
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Alda Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Frying Pan - 20 cm
This frying pan from Alda will meet all your kitchen needs and cooking requirements with ease. It has a sturdy and durable tri-ply construction that makes it perfect for everyday use. It flaunts a classy design and special features that allow even distribution of heat and minimises chances of your food sticking. A sturdy handle makes tossing and turning the food and ingredients easier in the frying pan. It is versatile enough to make omelettes, fry fish and make exotic stir fries and brown meats. An extremely smart choice, this frying pan is one of those kitchen essentials that you would much rather not do without.
- The inner surface is made of Food Grade SS (Stainless Steel) 304
- The outer surface is made of Magnetic SS 430
- Has an encapsulated third layer, which is made of Aluminium and extremely conductive
- Has a strong die cast , stainless steel handle attached to the utensil with stainless steel rivets
- The design is such that chances of hot spots is minimal
- Safe to be used on an induction cook top
- Oven safe up to 300°C (571°F)
- Has the optimum thickness of 2.5 mm to prevent food from getting burnt while also ensuring uniform and proper conduction of heat
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- This cookware is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- Diameter x Height: 20 x 4.5 cm
- Wash each piece with warm and soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry before first use.
- Towel drying of the product will help eliminate water spots and maintain the finish.
- Match the cookware piece to the size of the burner. Always ensure that the flame touches only the bottom.
- We recommend using the cookware on low to medium heat for best performance. High heat should be used only for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Use of salts that are not dissolvable will ‘pit’ the stainless steel surface.
- We do not recommend using this utensil for prolonged storage of salty and highly acidic foods or beverages i.e. for pickling etc.
- Please use plastic coated or wooden spatulas. Avoid using metal spatulas or sharp instruments or appliances to cut, chop or whip food in the vessel. Such use can damage the coating or deeply scratch the surface of the interior of the utensil.
- Wash cookware immediately after each use. Food build-up may occur if utensils are not cleaned promptly.
- Always place cookware on a firm, flat surface.
- Discolouration (blue or greyish stains) may occur when cooking starchy food at high temperatures. Use baking soda and water to remove such stains.
- To keep the surface smooth and scratch free, do not use any abrasive material or harsh cleaning agents like bleach, ammonia, chlorine bleach, strong detergents etc. to clean the product.
- Do not heat the empty utensil at too high a temperature.
- To remove burnt food from the utensil, cover stains with warm, soapy water and soak for a while. You can also boil it with the soapy water and then remove the stains with a nylon scourer or soft cloth.
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Hard Anodised Griddle Pan Black - 26 cm, Price: ₹ 1521