Roll over image to zoom in
Alda Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls 2-Piece Set
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Alda Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls 2-Piece Set
This set of two mixing bowls from Alda has been made from tri-ply with an aluminium core that is sandwiched between stainless steel. The bonded structure ensures durability that makes these bowls perfect for regular use. Their versatility can be completely exploited as they can be used to store food in the refrigerator, as a serveware or even to just mix your ingredients and marinate the meats and vegetables. The bowls feature a finish that is non-reactive to food and can be used even when using acidic or alkaline ingredients.
- The inner surface is made of Food Grade SS (Stainless Steel) 304
- The outer surface is made of Magnetic SS 430
- Has an encapsulated third layer, which is made of Aluminium and extremely conductive
- Has extended rims with indents for better grip
- Comes with a lid that is made of Food Grade SS 304
- Capacity: 1 l and 2 l
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- This cookware is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- Wash each piece with warm and soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry before first use.
- Towel drying of the product will help eliminate water spots and maintain the finish.
- Use of salts that are not dissolvable will ‘pit’ the stainless steel surface.
- We do not recommend using this utensil for prolonged storage of salty and highly acidic foods or beverages i.e. for pickling etc.
- Please use plastic coated or wooden spatulas. Avoid using metal spatulas or sharp instruments or appliances to cut, chop or whip food in the vessel. Such use can damage the coating or deeply scratch the surface of the interior of the utensil.
- Wash cookware immediately after each use. Food build-up may occur if utensils are not cleaned promptly.
- Always place cookware on a firm, flat surface.
- To keep the surface smooth and scratch free, do not use any abrasive material or harsh cleaning agents like bleach, ammonia, chlorine bleach, strong detergents etc. to clean the product.
- Large Bowl - Diameter x Height: 21 x 9
Small Bowl - Diameter x Height 18 x 9
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Enamel Coated Cast Iron Roaster Red - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2990