How to Make This Recipe
- 200 grams Tofu
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 large Green capsicum
- 2 tablespoons + to sprinkle Dolce Vita Pure Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fried Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dark soy sauce
- 4 medium Sliced green chillies
- 1 tablespoon Red chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour/ corn starch
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 stalks Spring onion greens
- to taste Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon White pepper
- 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons White wine Vinegar
Slice onion thickly. Cut capsicum into strips. Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add onion and sauté on high heat.
Add garlic and capsicum and continue to sauté. Cut tofu into small cubes and add to the wok. Add dark soy sauce, green chillies and red chilli sauce. Add cornflour to ½ cup water and mix well.
Chop spring onion greens. Add salt, pepper powder and vegetable stock to the wok and mix everything well with a light hand.
Add 2 tbsps of the cornflour mixture, mix lightly and cook till the mixture thickens. Add vinegar and mix.
Take the wok off the heat and transfer the tofu into a serving dish. Drizzle a little olive oil on the spring onion greens and mix.
Garnish the dish with this and serve hot.