Roll over image to zoom in
Hard Anodised Pressure cooker 5 L
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 6-8 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Description - Hard Anodised Pressure cooker 5 L
Forget your worries about cooking for a large family with this 5 litre, handy pressure cooker from Alda. Made of durable and non-reactive hard-anodised aluminium, which is an excellent conductor of heat, it makes sure the food you serve is healthy and thoroughly cooked. The belly-shaped body of this pressure cooker makes it easier to stir the food as well. Thanks to its cool touch regulator, you can conveniently regulate the pressure inside without burning your fingers. The superior safety valve on the cooker and the long curved handle guard against accidents in the kitchen and make it supremely easy to use.
- Hard-anodised cookware has the dual advantages of durability and greater conductivity
- Safer to use as the hard-anodised finish is chemically stable, will not decompose, is non-toxic, and will not chip and wear
- No hot spots in the pan because the core is made of soft aluminium
- Stainless steel lid fitted with long handle with a curved base for comfortable handling
- Has a metal disc fused to the base for better heat distribution, anti-sagging & to make it induction cooktop-compatible
- Capacity – 5 L
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- Warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase, as per conditions mentioned in the Warranty Card inside.
- 44.6 x 18.3 x 12.4 cm
- Before the first use - wash each piece with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly, and dry.
- Match the cookware piece to the size of the burner. Always make sure that the flame touches the bottom of the cookware only.
- Low to medium heat may offer the best cooking performance. Use high heat only for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Do not allow the cookware to heat up to high temperatures while empty. Always add food, water, oil, etc. when in use.
- Always place cookware on a firm, flat surface.
- Use warm, soapy water to clean your hard-anodized cookware. Wash it by hand using a non-abrasive sponge.
- Soak stubborn food build-up in hot, soapy water. Then, rub it with a non-abrasive sponge.
- Use a baking soda paste if soapy water is insufficient, to remove food build-up. Mix about ½ cup of baking soda with about 3 tbsp. water. Apply the paste to difficult cleaning areas and allow it to work for about 15 to 20 minutes. Use a non-abrasive sponge to wipe off the paste.
- Rinse the cookware thoroughly after washing and towel-dry with a clean cloth.
- Do not wash hard-anodized cookware in the dishwasher as this may damage the hardened aluminium. Gently wash hard-anodized cookware by hand.
- Do not use scissors, knives or other sharp objects because they will damage the surface of the cookware and invalidate the warranty.
Other Alda Products
- Alda Impact Bonded Fry Pan with Lid Stainless Steel - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 1568
- Alda Ceramic Coated Cookware Red 7-Piece Set, Price: ₹ 3990
- Alda Die Cast Casserole with Glass Lid Red - 20 cm, Price: ₹ 2790
- Alda Die Cast Grill Pan - 28 cm, Price: ₹ 2690
- Alda Hard Anodised Griddle Pan Black - 26 cm, Price: ₹ 1521