Roll over image to zoom in
Milagrow RoboTiger 1.0 Robotic Lawn Mower
EMI Eligible [?]* Citi Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 3,6 Months -12%
* HDFC Bank - 9,12 Months -13%
Not Eligible For COD
- Delivered in 8-10 business days
- Free Shipping is available for selected pincodes.
Add this item to your shopping cart
Email Please enter email address
Thank you for your interest in this Item.You will be Notified by Email when it becomes available.
Not eligible for coupons or promotions.
What is this robot?
How it works
Robotic Bumper Sensor – the sensors get activated when it strikes any solid or a fixed object; the object should be at least 6 centimetres in vertical height for the sensors to be activated. When the bump sensor is activated, the mower will stop movement in that direction and reverse itself away from the obstacle.
Robotic Rain Sensor – There are two rain sensors located on the control panel at the top. The mower automatically goes back to the charging station when it's raining. Rain sensors can be selected with the “ON/OFF” switch on the control panel.
Robotic Lift Sensor – These sensors ensure that if the RoboTiger is lifted off the ground or tips over, it gets automatically shut-off within one second.
Robotic Tilt Sensor –If the robot tilts at an angle above 30 degrees in any direction, it stops working within two seconds.
Robotic Electronic Compass – It has a compass navigation system that keeps it going straight on inclines.
Robotic Overload Protect – The mower is monitored continuously during operation and in case of overload, it stops operating automatically.
Robotic Mowing Pattern – While the RoboTiger is equipped with artificial intelligence, it can be manually controlled as well. In the Robotic Auto mode, the robot selects the cutting mode by using AI. There are two cutting modes – straight mode and spiral mode; the spiral mode is performs at a high efficiency rate. The straight mode is used when the grass is sparse or has been trimmed. The spiral mode is used when the grass is dense or long. The manual mode allows you to direct the robot in the paths that you want.
Robotic Auto Recharge –When the robotic mower senses a low battery power, it will shut-off the cutting motor and search for the virtual wire. Once found, it will follow the virtual wire to the charging station for recharge on its own. Make sure that there is no obstruction in the front and on either side of the charging station for up to 2.5 meters. Once the charging is complete, the lawn robot will back up a few centimetres and standby for the next round of mowing.
Robotic Self Diagnosis & Call for Help – The robot sounds a beep alert as well as displays the fault in the LED panel when there is a problem. The self-diagnosis covers the following dysfunctions –
Mowing Functions & Performance
Safety & Anti-Theft Functions
Emergency Stop Switch –There is an emergency switch located prominently on the mower and red in colour. When pressed, the mower will shut down immediately. Rotate the switch clockwise to release it. Also read other safety instructions in the manual carefully
Environment & Health Features
Low Energy consumption – Efficient energy management means low energy consumption, allowing the mower to operate at a fraction of the cost of conventional lawnmowers.
Respiration Safe –Traditional lawn mowers can trigger asthmatic people and aggravate other respiratory conditions. The RoboTiger does not pollute.
Other Features and Specifications
High Performance Motors – The mowers motor is uses current generation technology
Working Temperature Range – It is designed to withstand extreme temperature conditions from -20℃ (-4F°) to 40℃ (104F°) saving you from weathering it out
Battery & Power Specifications
Description - Milagrow RoboTiger 1.0 Robotic Lawn Mower
- Robotic lawn mower
- Has pressure sensor, robotic bumper sensor, robotic touch sensor, robotic rain sensor, robotic lift sensor, and robotic tilt sensor Robotic electronic compass, robotic overload protect, robotic subarea setting and robotic scheduling
- Robotic mowing pattern, robotic artificial intelligence lawn test, robotic auto recharge, robotic self diagnosis and call for help
- Safety features - emergency stop switch, child lock - password, address identification between robot and charging station, anti theft
- Low energy consumption, respiration safe
- Waterproof (Ingress Protection) : IP54
- Noise (Decibels) : Less than 65 db
- High performance brushless motor
- Full function remote control works upto 6 meters
- Working capacity : 1500 Sq m or 0.37 Acre or 16150 Sq Ft
- Coverage Area (on single charge) : 6500 Sq Ft or 0.15 Acre
- Cutting Speed (meters/min) : 25 m/min or 1.5 km/h
- Climbing or Hill Capability : 30 degree Max. Slope
- Number of Cutting Blades (pcs) : 2
- Adjustable Cutting Height (cm) : 3-4 cm
- Cutting Width (cm) : 28 cm or 11 inches
- Rotating Speed of Blades - 4000rpm
- Standard virtual wire length: 100m/0.5mm
- Working Temperature Range : From -20? to 40?
- Average Working Time (Hours) : Maximum 3 Hours
- Charging Time (Hours) Less than 3 h
- Rated Power of Adapter (Average) : 82W
- Battery Capacity : Lithium 7.2 Ah
Quality Assurance & Warranty
- 1 year warranty on the product
- 6 months warranty on the accessories
- Mower - Length x Breadth x Height - 56 cm x 51 cm x 25 cm
- Charging Station - Length x Breadth x Height - 45 cm x 38.5 cm x 20 cm
Other Milagrow Products
- Milagrow Body Massaging Robot Wheeme- Red, Price: ₹ 9990
- Milagrow Massaging Robot Wheeme- White, Price: ₹ 9990
- Milagrow RoboCop 2.0 Robotic Floor Cleaner , Price: ₹ 13990
- Milagrow Robotic Pool Cleaner – RoboPhelps 15 Blue, Price: ₹ 160000
- Milagrow RoboTiger 2.0 Robotic Lawn Mower, Price: ₹ 99990