Zansaar Credits (store voucher for returns)
Zansaar Credits can be purchased for any value between Rs.500 to Rs.5000. The value of the credit is equal to the money used to purchase it. This credit is stored in your Zansaar Credits Account and can be used anytime to purchase anything. If during a purchase, you fall short of credits, other modes of payment (eg. credit card) can be used to complete the purchase.
- Redeemable for anything on Zansaar.com. No minimum purchase required.
- Available in any amount from Rs 500 to Rs. 5000
- Can be combined at the time of purchase with any other form of payment (other than loyalty points or miles and COD orders) with no restrictions.
Buying Zansaar Credits
You can purchase Zansaar Credits by depositing money in Zansaar bank account via a bank transfer from our account as detailed below, or by depositing a DD or Cheque in favour of "HNG Retail Pvt. Ltd.".
Below are our account details for an online transfer or a bank deposit:
HNG Retail Pvt. Ltd.
Axis Bank Ltd.
Branch: M. G. Road, Bangalore
Current Account No: 912020001268197
IFS Code: UTIB0000009
MICR Code: 560211002
You can also send a Cheque or a DD to the following address:
Zansaar Credits Payments
HNG Retail Pvt. Ltd.
No.1210, 2nd Floor, 100FT Road
Bangalore - 560038
Please ensure the following details are written behind the cheque or DD:
Zansaar Username (Your email address)
If you have transferred money online or sent a DD or Cheque, please ensure you send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Online Transfer Transaction number or the Cheque/ DD number
- Exact amount deposited
- Date of transaction
- Contact number
This email has to be sent from the email-id that is registered as a username on Zansaar. This Zansaar Username will be credited with Zansaar Credits. The value of the Zansaar Credits will be equal to the amount deposited by you. You will receive your Zansaar Credits after your cheque or DD is cleared, which usually takes 3 to 4 working days.
Zansaar Credits can be redeemed on Zansaar.com only. Purchases are deducted from the Zansaar Credits balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Zansaar Credits account. If an order exceeds the amount of the Zansaar Credits, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available modes of payment. To view Zansaar Credits balances, visit "My Account" on Zansaar.com. Unless regulations in India permit, you will not be entitled to receive the unused cash surplus in your account.
- Zansaar Credits cannot be used to purchase other Zansaar Credits.
- Zansaar Credits cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Zansaar Credits in a user account may not be transferred.
- Zansaar Credits can only be purchased in Rupees (INR).
- A users Zansaar Credits account cannot have in excess of 20,000 Credits (Rs.20000).
- Zansaar Credits and their use on the zansaar.com website are subject to general Terms and Conditions.
- The risk of loss and title for Zansaar Credits pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if Zansaar Credits are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
- Zansaar.com will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if fraudulently obtained Zansaar Credits is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on the Zansaar.com website.