Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create an account?
- Is it necessary to have a Zansaar.com account to shop?
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
Payment Information & Refunds
- What payment options does Zansaar support?
- When am I billed?
- What will my credit card statement say?
- What is Cash on Delivery?
- How to Place a Cash-on-Delivery (C-o-D) Order?
- Are there any hidden terms and conditions for a C-o-D purchase?
- How do I make a payment for a Zansaar purchase?
- Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on Zansaar (Octroi, Sales Tax)?
- How do I buy Zansaar Credits?
- How do I pay using a Zansaar Credits?
- Where do I check my Zansaar Credits balance?
- I am having trouble using my Zansaar Credits to place an order. What am I doing wrong?
- What happens to the rest of my Zansaar Credits if I do not use it all at once?
- Will my Zansaar Credits expire?
- Can I use Promo Coupons along with Zansaar Credits?
- Can I combine Zansaar Credits with another form of payment to pay for a purchase?
- What Terms & Conditions apply to Zansaar Credits?
- How To buy a Gift Card?
- How do I pay by a Gift Card?
- Does my Gift Card Expire?
- Can I still use Promotional Codes if I use my Gift Card?
- Is there a limit on how many Gift Cards I can use on a single order?
Delivery & Order Status
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- How will I know how much my order will cost?
- Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order?
- How can I track my order?
- What do the different order statuses mean?
- When and how can I cancel an order?
- Is it possible to order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
- Does my gift card expire?
- Can I still use promotional coupon codes if I use my gift card?
- Is there a limit on how many gift cards I can use on a single order?
- Can I use my gift card to purchase other gift card?
- Can I transfer the gift card to another account?
- If my purchase exceeds the gift card amount, how do I pay?
- If my order is less than the gift card amount, how do I redeem it?
Is it necessary to have a Zansaar.com account to shop?
No, it is not necessary to have a Zansaar.com account to shop. You can shop as a guest user as well.
What will happen to the products in my cart if I add them as a guest but do not transact?
The products will continue to reflect in your cart.
If I have a Zansaar.com account but add some products to my cart as a guest, will those products reflect in my cart when I log in as a registered user?
Yes, when you log in as a registered user, the products you added to your cart as a guest will reflect in your cart, along with any other products you might have added to it when you had logged in as a registered user earlier.
Why should I create a Zansaar.com account if I can shop as a guest?
A registered user can choose a password for his/her account so that when he/she returns to Zansaar to shop again, our system will remember his/her shipping address and preferred mode of payment. This is to save you the trouble of having to fill in those details again. The password can also be used to make changes to the order and account information.
However, as with all passwords, you must ensure that you choose something you'll remember the next time you want to place an order. While choosing a password, please remember that passwords are case sensitive and must have a minimum of 6 characters. Passwords should be guarded carefully. Remember, accounts can be accessed by anyone who knows the password.
How do I create an account?
Creating an account is easy. Just follow these easy steps after clicking sign up:
- Enter your name
- Enter your email ID
- Enter a password
- Your email ID will be used as the default username for your Zansaar account.
Payment Information & Refunds
What payment options does Zansaar support?
Currently, we support Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and EMI (for select credit cards) with an additional payment option of Cash on Delivery.
When am I billed?
Your credit card will be billed by Zansaar as soon as the payment details are shared by you.
What will my credit card statement say?
Your credit card will be billed by Zansaar and your credit card statement will read "HNG Retail".
What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash-on-Delivery (C-o-D) is an alternate method of purchasing from us, apart from online money transfer (by Credit/Debit card and Net Banking). While availing or C-o-D service, you pay cash at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying in advance.
How can I place a Cash-on-Delivery (C-o-D) Order?
- All items that have the
"Cash-on-Delivery Available" Icon are valid for order by
Cash-on-Delivery. Add the item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- When prompted to choose a
Payment Option, select "Pay By Cash-on-Delivery".
- Enter CAPTCHA text as
shown, for validation.
- Once verified and
confirmed, the product will be processed for shipment in the time specified
from the date of confirmation.
- You will be required to
make a cash payment to our Courier Partner once the product you ordered is
Terms & Conditions
- Gift Cards or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders
- Please make ONLY Cash Payment at the time of delivery
Are there any hidden terms and conditions for a C-o-D purchase?
It's strictly a cash-only payment method; Gift Cards or Store Credit cannot be used for C-o-D orders. Please note that we do not accept foreign currency as payment against a C-o-D order.
How do I make a payment for a Zansaar purchase?
We offer multiple methods to you to make payments for your order like: Credit Card & Debit Card (including American Express), Net Banking, Gift Card and Cash on Delivery. All Credit/Debit card details remain confidential and private. We and our trusted payment gateways use SSL encryption technology to protect your card information.
Are there any hidden charges when I make a purchase on Zansaar (Octroi, Sales Tax)?
There are absolutely no hidden charges when you make a purchase with us. We offer free delivery for all orders worth Rs. 400 or more, and charge an additional Rs. 100 for a delivery otherwise. The prices listed for all items are final and all-inclusive. The prices you see on our product pages are exactly what you pay for the item.
How do I buy Zansaar Credits?
- Visit the Zansaar Credits page and enter the details of the Zansaar Credits you want to purchase (the denomination, recipient name, email address etc.).
- Complete the payment process using the modes of payment available.
- If you purchase Zansaar credits using a credit or debit card, the amount will be instantly available in your Zansaar Credits account.
- You will also receive an email confirming the purchase of credits.
- If you purchase Zansaar Credits by sending a cheque or DD, the same will be credited to your account upon cheque/DD realization.
How do I pay using a Zansaar Credits?
If you have purchased Zansaar Credits, the same will appear as a payment option when you proceed to pay for the items in your cart.
Where do I check my Zansaar Credits balance?
You can see your Zansaar Credits balance by clicking on 'Zansaar Credits Summary' in the My Accounts page.
I am having trouble using my Zansaar Credits to place an order. What am I doing wrong?
To confirm that the Zansaar Credits are already in your account, check your credits balance in the Zansaar Credits Summary page. You can contact Zansaar customer care for any further clarifications.
What happens to the rest of my Zansaar Credits if I do not use them all at once?
Any unused credits will remain in your Zansaar Credits account and can be used for your next purchase.
Will my Zansaar Credits expire?
Purchased Zansaar Credits do not expire. But, if Zansaar Credits were allotted during any promotions or campaigns, these will have a maximum validity of 90 days.
Can I use Promo Coupons along with Zansaar Credits?
Can I combine Zansaar Credits with another form of payment to pay for a purchase?
Yes, Zansaar Credits can be combined with any other valid modes of payment to pay for a purchase.
What Terms & Conditions Apply To Zansaar Credits?
You cannot use Zansaar Credits to purchase new Zansaar Credits.
How do I buy a Gift Card?
Enter the amount for the Gift Card you'd like to purchase then click "Proceed To Pay". The sidebar will now have the payment options. You can pay by Credit Card/Debit Card/ATM Card/Net Banking. Proceed to pay through your preferred choice. In case you need to make any changes to the value, you can click "Edit" to do so. Once you have completed the checkout process, you will receive an email containing the Gift Cards details.
How do I pay with a Gift Card?
Go to www.Zansaar.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay". Select the "Pay By Gift Cards" Option. Enter your 16-digit Voucher Number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted. If the amount of your Gift Cards doesn't cover your order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
Does my Gift Card expire?
All Gift Cards will expire exactly after 1 year from their date of creation.
Can I still use Promotional Codes if I use my Gift Card?
Not as of now, however we are working on incorporating it in the future.
Is there a limit on how many Gift Cards I can use on a single order?
You can use 1 gift card per order.
Delivery & Order Status
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Orders are processed immediately and most orders are received within 3-5 business days. Occasionally products are discontinued or backordered, however, we will notify you of this immediately before your credit card is charged.
How will I know how much my order will cost?
Just add Zansaar items to your Cart and click the Checkout button, and Zansaar will calculate and display the guaranteed total cost in INR, including all shipping costs from our warehouse(s) to your selected destination, along with any taxes applicable.
Are there any additional costs that will be due upon receipt of my order?
No. When you use the Zansaar global checkout, you will be provided with a guaranteed order total in INR. The order total presented will be the exact amount that you will be billed by Zansaar. There will never be any additional costs billed upon delivery or due as C.O.D. charges.
What do the different order statuses mean?
Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing: We have received authorization from the payment gateway and are processing your order. Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped out of our warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location.
Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
Is it possible to order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Unfortunately, we do not have these products available for sale, but please use the "Notify Me" feature and we will let you know once it is available for sale at Zansaar again.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your payment has been successfully made, your order is processed internally (and immediately). We will send a confirmation mail for your order, to the email address associated with your Zansaar order/account. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID (eg. OD01202130213) for your reference with our customer service team, a list of the item/s you have ordered, and the expected time of delivery.
Does my gift card expire?
Yes, all gift cards will expire exactly after 1 year from their date of creation.
Can I still use promotional coupon codes if I use my gift card?
Yes, you can still use promotional coupon codes if you use your gift card.
Is there a limit on how many gift cards I can use on a single order?
You can use 1 gift card per order.
Can I use my gift card to purchase other gift card?
No, your gift card is for purchase of products only.
Can I transfer the gift card to another account?
No, your gift card has to be redeemed by you.
If my purchase exceeds the gift card amount, how do I pay?
You will be prompted to select an additional payment method (Credit card/Debit card).
If my order is less than the gift card amount, how do I redeem it?
The outstanding balance (after deducting the order value) can be refunded as credits. That is, the remaining amount on your gift card can be turned into Zansaar credits.